Become a Home Organiser
If your filing cabinet is a work of art and you can sort other peoples pantries or wardrobe’s, perhaps consider becoming a Home Organiser! Word of mouth is the key here! Plus Instagramming images of your perfect finished job will soon create a cult following!
Advertise on local job boards, hand out flyers to the local daycare centres and schools, and talk to other Mum’s that are too busy to do the job themselves!
How to Advertise for Clients:
- Approach local accountants who could possibly have clients that would need your services.
- Instagram your finished work and tag people that would you love to work with.
Where Can I Learn More?
There are some really great online courses specialising in organising your home and decluttering. We recommend the following:
- Declutter: A Complete Guide to Organising Your Home
- Simply Living Hacks – Declutter, Organise & Get More Done
- Declutter Paper and Paperwork (clutter, de-clutter)