Online Courses in the Wedding Industry
Ahhhh weddings. So beautiful – and such a great industry to be in. If you love all things wedidng, why not consider a career in the wedding industry – there are so many jobs to consider – here are some excellent online courses offered in Australia to get that job!
If you adored planning your own wedding, why not become a professional wedding planner. If you are organised, have a great eye for a good deal, are good with people and like to plan events, than this could be the perfect job for you. There are so many wedding planning courses available in Australia now – here are just a few!
- Certificate in Wedding Planning (Basic)
- Wedding Planning (Basic) Online Courses Australia
- Professional Wedding Planner Course (Intermediate)
- The Ultimate Wedding Planner Professional Course (Advanced)
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- Sales Fundamentals
- Negotiation Skills
With weddings, perhaps the most important aspect is the food and the drink. Any of these courses will give you a good background in running a kitchen or bar for a wedding!
- Hospitality Management (Basic)
- Kitchen Skills (Basic)
- Cookery Essentials (Basic)
- Desserts (Basic)
- Baking 101 (Basic)
- Bar Service (Basic)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Beginner)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (Intermediate)
- Diploma in Hospitality (Advanced)
Of course if you want to step things up from just weddings, think about doing an all-round Event Planning Course. Plan conferences, concerts, Christmas Parties – anything really!
- The Ultimate Event Planning Management Course
- Certificate in Event Planning (Basic)
- Diploma of Events (Advanced)
- Trade Show Staff Training
- Wedding & Event Photography (Basic)
- SLR Camera Course
- Fashion & Beauty Lighting DVD Course
- Advanced Diploma in Wedding Photography