Australia Day is here so we thought some Aussie themed tattoos would go down a treat! 26 Aussie tattoos that are just ripper, maaaaaaaaate!!
Expect the waves, the echidnas, the cockatoos and the stars to wow you..
Here are 26 of our favourites:
1. Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree…..
2. And why not put our map on your wrist just so you won’t get lost!
3. Looks sketchy but at least it says “Australian Pride” loud and proud.
4. A way to show the symbolic Australian flag is by etching it near your heart.
5. The script is so classy and beautiful.
6. Tough boxing roos.
7. Yep, not redundant at all. This piece is definitely a bewdy!
8. Aussie-themed tattoos are definitely a surfer’s staple.
9. Yep. No one could be prouder.
10. Proudly made in Australia, mate.
11. The Southern Cross….
12. Keep the Oi’s coming!
13. Yep. A true Six-Pack!
14. Because your Aussie spirit should be everywhere.
15. The clear summer skies, the unfurled flag and the Sydney Opera house all in one tattoo. Just stunning.
16. Nothing but good ol’ classic Vegemite.
17. A bunch of Australian flowers is actually a very good body art.
18. Sydney in a snowglobe…..
19. An Melbourne in a snowglobe…..
20. This monotone kookaburra is just too cute.
21. Hello Possums!
22. Spot the realness, mate.
23. This echidna is a cute little fella…a bit spiky….but cute!
24. Hello Cocky!
25. Or keeping a teensy bit of Australian surf on your skin for your whole life.
26. Must really love Vegemite to permanently mark it on your body!!
Do you have an Aussie-themed ink on you? Show us!