Easy peasy and pretty back-to-school hairstyles!
Ain’t that a mum’s dream come true? A hairstyle that only needs a few minutes to do? It’s that easy!0
These 22 cute and simple hairstyles to stick throughout your little one’s entire day are fantastic! All of them look lovely!
1. You can also wear this braided updo for formal occasions.
2. This fun spiral lace braid can make any boring pony tail come to life!
3. Just twist, pull to the side and it’s done!
4. You can make as many tiers as you like and it will still look neat.
5. A simple braid and a neat bun are all you need to start your day.
6. Looks complicated? Nope. It’s that simple!
7. This Minnie Mouse hair is so much fun!
8. Just braid and wrap around your head and…voila!
9. Making a flower out of your little girl’s hair can be as simple as this.
10. Add a little braid to your cheerleader’s pony tail to make it more sophisticated.
11. Add more life to your bangs by braiding it.
12. Get this messy but elegant look with just a few pulls.
13. Before you panic, I swear this cascade weaved hairdo is really easy!
You just need lots of rubber bands. It’s not as complicated as it looks!
14. Fishtails are the best!
15. All you need is five minutes!
16. For that lovely flower girl-y look…
17. This braid and headband combo will keep your little girl’s hair nice and tidy all day.
18. You can copy this look for a formal day at school.
19. This will keep the hair intact when doing activities at school.
20. You can never go wrong with bows.
21. Keep your little girl’s hair nice and beautiful with this half braid, half ponytail updo.
22. This messy low braided bun is a bomb.