Zotrim Review: Hot Weight Loss Product Now in Australia!
So, Zotrim is a herbal weight loss product that is really well-known and popular in the UK, and it looks like – for good reason. It isn’t just the UK either, Zotrim is popular in Germany, USA, France, Canada and Spain. It’s also now available in Australia! Zotrim has been around for over 15 years.
Zotrim has gone through extensive clinical testing and is supported by five clinical trials and ten expert-approved papers published in scientific journals, making it one of the most researched and scientifically proven weight loss products in the world. Read on for our Zotrim Review.
Zotrim Review: So what does Zotrim actually do?
With the combination of herbal ingredients (no nasties, and science confirms it works), Zotrim aims to help reduce appetite, help control cravings and assist in cutting down daily calorie intake.
An international team of researchers worked for years to perfect the Zotrim weight loss formula, which is now patent protected, meaning there is no product available worldwide with the same ingredients.
Zotrim can come in a tablet or powder drink form, depending on your preference. The drink powder comes in Orange or Mango flavour. One drink is equivalent to a days worth of tablets. It tastes much like Berocca would be our best comparison.
To use Zotrim, you simple take 2 to 3 tables with water between each meal. It’s known to work rapidly and people have reported feeling less hungry within days. Or you can also explore the shakes which as the same doses. Tablets are easy, shakes are easy too just mix with water and come in sachets for convenience.
Zotrim Review: Prices
- One Month Supply Zotrim Capsules: $79.99 (Possible Discount Available – Check)
- One Month Supply Zotrim Shakes: $89.99 (Possible Discount Available – Check)
Zotrim Review: Clinical studies
- A study group of people who had taken Zotrim against a Placebo ate 112 fewer calories on average and stopped eating 3 minutes earlier than those that didn’t take Zotrim.
- A similar study showed people were given a placebo and others were given Zotrim, those that had Zotrim took 58 minutes to empty their stomach compared to the 38 minutes that those that had taken the placebo. – Thus demonstrates the ability of Zotrim to suppress appetite by keeping your stomach full.
- A group of 73 overweight healthcare workers, 65% said they felt hungry and would snack too much between meals. Only 15% of those healthcare workers said that again after taking Zotrim for 4 weeks.
- The combination of ingredients within Zotrim is known for helping improve energy and alertness. Evidence has been found that caffeine can improve performance by 12%.
- Yerba Mate, an ingredient in Zotrim was given to a group of people one hour before exercising and it was discovered that they used 24% more energy derived from fat rather than those that had taken a placebo.
Zotrim Review: Ingredients:
Yerba Mate – Leaf Extract
This herb is well known in South America for helping reduce hunger and fatigue. It’s actually higher in antioxidants than green tea. It’s a natural energy booster, that’s perfect for that extra energy during a workout. Research has been done which shows that Yerba Mate can help prevent the development of new fat cells. More Information >
Guarana – Seed Extract
This ingredient is actually included in most energy drinks, and for good reason. It contains more caffeine that well, coffee. Guarana is known to boost your metabolism, which means more fat will be burned. More Information >
Damiana – Leaf Extract
Damiana is commonly known for having a gentle mood enhancing effect. If emotional eating is something that you struggle with, this ingredient being included in Zotrim may help control your cravings. More Information >
This one is pretty popular for being used in a weight loss product, so of course it has to be in Zotrim! It will help boost your energy and alertness through the day! More Information >
Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B6
Zotrim Review: FAQ
Can you still drink alcohol on Zotrim?
Yes, but it’s recommended to drink in moderation, as alcohol contains calories that may work against the performance of Zotrim. Vodka and Soda is the lowest calorie alcoholic beverage that most people enjoy. Dry wines, low carb beers are other great alternatives. But generally try to stay away from alcohol to make the most of Zotrim use.
Will missing a few days of Zotrim dose, affect my results?
It’s recommended that keep to a strict daily dose as directed any Zotrim. Missing days will negatively affect your results as Zotrim has to regain its concentration in your body.
What is the typical weight loss on Zotrim.
Most studies have shown a safe weight loss of upto 1kg per week, depending on your calorie intake, exercise level and raft of other factors (e.g. Prescription Medication Side Effects etc).
Is Zotrim Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly?
Yes, Zotrim is made from all herbal products thus contains more animal matter or fats.
Who should not take Zotrim?
Even thought Zotrim is contains natural plant extracts, they recommend that you do not take Zotrim if:
- You are under 18 years old
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are sensitive to caffeine
To their knowledge Zotrim does not react adversely to any medications or upset any health conditions. In saying that, if your are medication or you have any concerns about taking Zotrim, we recommend you consult a doctor or your medical practitioner.
How much caffeine is in Zotrim?
There is around 75mg of Caffeine in Zotrim, which amount the same as a small energy drink or espresso coffee. It’s recommended that you cut down other sources of caffeine will using Zotrim.
Zotrim Review: Overall
Were hope you enjoyed our Zotrim Review. Enjoy the results, I am sure you will hearing plenty about this product and seeing it pop up more in Australia.