It’s finally the school hols and the kids will definitely at some stage say those two words that get on our nerves….”I’m bored!”.
Thank heavens I discovered this Lego Board Game printable that I could definitely make use while my kids are at home. Like our kids, Legos are also both a good thing and a bad thing. I especially hate it when I step on a Lego, but well I need them now that it is school holidays.
- So to play the game, all you need is 2 – 6 players and one or two dice. You also need a pile of “community Lego” for everyone to take and add pieces of Lego.
- Each player rolls the die/dice and moves the correct number of spaces, then follows the instruction on the space they land.
- If it says “Take 2 Legos” then that player must take 2 Lego pieces from the community pile of Lego.
- If it says “Lose 1 Lego” then that player must put one piece into the community pile of Lego.
- The game continues until the end, and the player with the most amount of Lego in their own personal pile at the end wins!
Download here Lego Board Game Printable