The kids are on school holidays…
…And the weather can be a little unpredictable at this time of year. Making this simple slime recipe is a fun activity for kids indoors or outside – give it a go today!
2 cups cornflour
A small mixing bowl
1.5 cups of water
- Pour cornflour into a mixing bowl. Stir in small amounts of water until the cornflour has become a very thick paste (about 1.5 cups).
- To make the slime the colour of your choice, thoroughly stir about five drops of food colouring into the mixture.
- Stir your slime REALLY slowly. This shouldn’t be hard to do.
- Stir your slime REALLY fast.
- This should be almost impossible.
- Now punch your slime REALLY hard and fast. It should feel like you’re punching a solid.
- You can keep your cornflour and water mixture covered in a fridge for several days.
- If the cornflour settles, you need to stir it to make it work well again.
And that’s it! Have fun with your new slime!
Making this simple slime recipe will be a fun experience for everyone. You won’t regret it.