12. Bring out the, err, colourful side of your Elf with sprinkles. Glitter is optional.
13. Harry Potter hangover? Relive the glory with your Elf: a not-so-free elf.
14. Bababa-babanana! Minions can be annoying, but these minion ‘nanas are adorbs.
15. If you’re dreaming of a White Christmas, live your dream using Elf and Woody.
15. If you have a My Little Pony fan at home, put the ponies to brilliant use.
16. Who knew Elf took baths? Those marshmallow suds look yummy and luxurious.
17. No My Little Pony at home? Use your kid’s Cars figures then and make a modern sleigh!
18. Another perfect Elf setup to surprise (or scare!) a midnight snacker!
19. This is such an adorable way to get a little child (even more) excited for Christmas.
20. Who doesn’t want to play a prank on her sleeping hubby? Elf is the perfect accomplice.
22. A Ninja Elf is certainly more awesome than a fat Santa going down the chimney!
Need to buy an Elf for this year? Grab one HERE!