Who says only weddings and anniversaries should be celebrated with a cake?
Let these 25 hilarious divorce cakes (for the happy new single!) do the talking!
1. This one’s brave attempt at being poetic
2. And this one’s effort to make something look yum
3. Cupid is cute — too bad he’s dead.
4. This memory-lane cake is rather painful to look at!
5. This pretty one delivers a straightforward message.
6. While this one is a bit more subtle
7. Try not to sing along to this one!
8. Well, enjoy! I guess…
9. This looks clean and classy and positive!
10. Totally unlike this one, LOL!
11. Craftsmanship and a sense of humour
12. A toast to all supportive guy friends in the world
13. Simple but straight to the point!
14. Oh yes you are.
15. I hope life doesn’t imitate art in this case!
16. Bwahahahaha! I have no words for this.
17. And this one, too. What a classic!
18. Well, if the shoe fits… feel free to wear it.
19. Couldn’t get more celebratory than this!
20. Gotta give it to her: the candy ring is a nice touch.
21. This gives “upside-down cake” a whole new meaning.
22. Oooh, bloody! Cake still looks yummy, though.
23. Yeah, “garbage.” Witty.
24. Into memes? Use one to your advantage.
25. And if all else fails, do the falling layer trick.
What do you think of these hilarious divorce cakes?
Jody is the founder and essence of Stay at Home Mum. An insatiable appetite for reading from a very young age had Jody harbouring dreams of being a pu...Read Moreblished author since primary school. That deep-seeded need to write found its way to the public eye in 2011 with the launch of SAHM. Fast forward 4 years and a few thousand articles Jody has fulfilled her dream of being published in print. With the 2014 launch of Once a Month Cooking and 2015's Live Well on Less, thanks to Penguin Random House, Jody shows no signs of slowing down. The master of true native content, Jody lives and experiences first hand every word of advertorial she pens.
Mum to two magnificent boys and wife to her beloved Brendan; Jody's voice is a sure fire winner when you need to talk to Mums. Read Less