We love to bring a little bit of a handmade feel to Easter, and this DIY Glass Easter Basket is a great way to do it.
Very decorative and super cute, it’s a great way to mix up the traditional Easter basket, or just get your kiddies involved in some Easter craft.
Plus, it’s also the perfect frugal but lovely gift!
- Clear mason jar
- Shredded green paper/green tinsel
- Jelly beans
- Chocolate bunny small enough to fit in the jar that you have
- Take the jar and put a small amount of the shredded green paper or tinsel in the bottom.
- Make a small indent in the middle – this will help the bunny stay standing when it’s done.
- Place the chocolate bunny in the middle of the green paper or tinsel.
- Sprinkle a couple of jelly beans around the bunny. Or several – it depends on you.
- And you’re all done! Your DIY Glass Easter Basket is ready!