Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 6 cups Plain Flour, Sifted
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 500 grams Butter
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Add the butter and caster sugar to a mix master or similar and mix on high until creamed and light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the plain flour, a little at a time to the mix. The mixture should resemble a thick dough.
- Place the dough on a floured board and roll out to approximately 4mm thick. Use cookie cutters to cut out any shapes you desire.
- Transfer the cookies to a cookie tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 10 - 12 minutes. Remove from the tray and place the cookies on a rack to cool.