Foods that can be easily eaten on the go during the busy morning rush are always a winner with us, particularly when they taste as good as these Apricot And Oat Breakfast Balls. These are a cinch to make with just a blender, they last well in the fridge and the freezer, and they’re super delicious and great for mornings.
Don’t be afraid to double the recipe if you want to make a large batch and you have the right size blender. That way you can enjoy them for even longer!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Apricots dried, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Dates pitted and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Shredded Coconut unsweetened
- 3/4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Water as needed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In the food processor pulse the oats to break them down a little.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until well combined, adding water if the mixture becomes too dry.
- Using your hands, roll into about 20 balls, but there may be less depending on how large you want them to be. Store in a container in the fridge or freezer.