Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the butter, golden syrup and white chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, mix well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and gently combined.
- Press firmly into a greased or lined slice tin.
- Refrigerate until set then cut into bars.
- Alternatively, roll the Apricot and White Chocolate Cereal Bars into bite sized balls and refrigerate.