time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 150 grams Rolled Oats
- 50 grams Rice Bubbles
- 50 grams Dried Apricots chopped
- 30 grams LSA (optional)
- 100 grams Butter
- 85 grams Golden Syrup
- 75 grams White Chocolate
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the butter, golden syrup and white chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, mix well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and gently combined.
- Press firmly into a greased or lined slice tin.
- Refrigerate until set then cut into bars.
- Alternatively, roll the Apricot and White Chocolate Cereal Bars into bite sized balls and refrigerate.