Want an easy and quick snack for summer? Try making some Apricot Chia Bliss Balls!
Perfect for you and for the kids, this high protein, dairy free and vegan snack is cool for the summer (or any other season, for that matter)!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Coconut Water
- 250 grams Whole Raw Almonds
- 18 Fresh Dates stones removed
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 Orange will only be using the zest
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 Dessicated Coconut 1/3 cup
- 1/2 Dessicated Coconut 1/2 cup, for rolling
- 4 Apricots large, halved and stones removed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place chia seeds and coconut water in a small bowl and soak for 15 minutes.
- Place chia seeds and almonds into a food processor and process until crumbly Add dates, apricots, vanilla, zest, cinnamon and coconut and blend until a rough paste. Form into walnut sized balls and roll in coconut. Refrigerate.