Bacon and Cheese Cob Loaf is always a big hit at barbecues and parties, and sooo soooooo easy to prepare!
One of the original (and personally I think the best) of the Cob Loaf Dips. You can grab cob loaves from your local Supermarket bakery – make sure you grab one that is a good shape and doesn’t have any flaws in the side – as the cob loaf needs to be able to support all the delicious cheesy goodness inside.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cob Loaf
- Bacon Rashes
- 1 Cob Loaf
- 250 grams Bacon Rashes
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 3 Spring Onions, Finely Chopped
- 2 cups Aged Cheddar Cheese grated
- 300 millilitres Sour Cream
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Bacon and Cheese Cob Loaf Dip:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut off the top of the cob loaf and set aside.
- Pull out the soft bread inside and place on a baking tray with the empty cob loaf.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Mix the cream cheese with the sour cream and beat until smooth.
- Mix in the bacon, spring onions and cheese.
- Spoon the mixture into the cob loaf, cover in aluminium foil and bake for an hour.