Not everyone loves mushrooms…but these Bacon and Cheese-Stuffed Mushrooms are a whole other story.
They take on a completely different flavour, the kids might even eat them too!!!
These mushrooms are stuffed with bacon, cheese and spring onion – they are seriously mouth watering!
They are great for an afternoon snack or to go with a juicy steak at dinner. Add some herbs and spices for an extra bit of zing! Maybe add some extra cheese, too…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 6 Swiss Brown Mushrooms
- 1 Spring Onion, Diced
- 2 Rashers Of Bacon, Diced
- 2/3 cups Grated Cheese
- 6 Small Cubes Of Butter
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place the mushrooms on a baking tray
- In a small bowl mix the bacon, spring onion and cheese
- Fill each mushroom with the bacon mix and press it down gently
- Top each mushroom with a butter cube and some pepper
- Bake the stuffed mushrooms for approximately 15 minutes until the cheese is golden.