time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Slices of bread
- Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Bacon Rashers
- 6 Slices Of Bread
- 6 Eggs
- 200 grams Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tsp Butter
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Using canola spray, spray a six hole muffin tin and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Quickly microwave or pan fry you bacon until just cooked.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut rounds from the bread and butter well.
- Press into the greased muffin tin and spread the cheese evenly over the six muffins.
- Make the bacon into a 'ring' and place on the bread and pop into the oven for approximately 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crisp enough to stand on it's own.
- Very carefully add an egg to the mix (pour off some egg white if there is too much) and bake in the oven approximately 10 minutes or until the egg yolk is set.
- Serve hot fresh from the oven.