Baked Sour Cream Chicken is a great option when you really don’t feel like cooking.
It hardly takes any effort at all to throw together and chuck in the oven. Delicious served with hot buttered noodles or crunchy Italian bread on the side.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Chicken Breast Fillets skin removed
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 200 grams Bacon Rashers Chopped Roughly
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Peas frozen
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat a frypan and add the olive oil, bacon and garlic and cook for two minutes before adding the chicken breasts.
- Brown the chicken breasts until lovely and golden on both sides (don't cook through) and pour the bacon and chicken into a baking tray.
- Mix together the sour cream and cream of chicken soup and pour over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Add the peas 10 minutes before end of cooking time and serve immediately.