Here’s a recipe for Basic Pancakes from scratch! It’s super easy to make and delicious to boot. Great recipe for the kids to have fun with, too!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add the egg, milk and melted butter.
- Using a wooden spoon, gradually draw in the flour. Beat well, cover and stand in the fridge for one hour.
- Pour batter into a jug, heat the frypan and grease well with the canola oil spray.
- Pour batter into frypan, try to get a saucer size pancake for easy flipping.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, flip and cook for a further minute.
- Serve with syrup, or lemon and sugar, or bacon and maple syrup!