Banana and Walnut Muffins Banana and Walnut Muffins are great lunch snacks for the kids or even parents. They are quick and easy to make and as an added plus they freeze very well so you can make a double…
Banana and Walnut Muffins
Freezing Tip for Banana’s
This is a great recipe too use when your banana’s start going all black and manky in the fruit bowl. They are too over-ripe to eat – but not too over-ripe to throw in the bin. Peel them and place them in a ziplock bag and freeze the banana’s – that way you will always have them on hand for recipes like this one, or for a Banana Smoothie or any other cooking!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 medium Bananas ripe, mashed
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cups Self Raising Flour Wholemeal
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Walnut
- 1 tbsp Nut & Seed Mix
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix mashed bananas, honey, oil and LSA mix (we used this mix instead of seed & nut mix) in a large bowl.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and mix.
- Spoon into a non-stick muffin pan (you can line them with muffin cases) and bake in a moderate oven for approximately 20-25 minutes.