I’m a sucker for the old Pineapple or Banana Fritters (you can use this same recipe for both) deliciously simple. Eat them on their own, or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a quick and easy dessert!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl and whisk in water until batter is lump free.
- Dust bananas in plain flour.
- Using a fork, dip them in batter to coat and use a 2nd fork to drop them into the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown. (2-3 minutes)
- Drain on paper towel and dust with a little icing sugar.
- Serve with maple syrup and ice-cream