The Very Best Banana Muffin Recipe You Will Ever Try!
This Banana Muffin recipe is one of the best and easiest I have come across. Easy to make and done in just 15 minutes!! No milk or butter either, so these Banana Muffins are good for dairy intolerance!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Baking Soda
- 2 medium Banana
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Flour (Plain)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Sift all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Beat together all wet ingredients - including bananas.
- Add wet banana mixture to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spoon into greased muffin tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffins bounce back when pressed.