time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 Bananas mashed
- 1 cup Sultana
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Put 2 tablespoons full of mixture into each section of a well greased muffin tin, or use patty cake liners.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden.