Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Put 2 tablespoons full of mixture into each section of a well greased muffin tin, or use patty cake liners.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden.