Looking for something simple for the kids after school and short on time. Our Basil Pesto and Cheese Pinwheels will hit the spot for a quick snack.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Spread pesto evenly over pastry.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cut in half it makes it easier to roll.
- Start from the shortest side and roll as tight as possible.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes. Remove and cut into 2cm scrolls.
- Place on lined baking tray and bake for 10-13 minutes until golden brown.