This Beef and Noodle Salad is a quick and easy meal for those days when you don’t want to cook but still want to give your family something healthy and wholesome.
You’ll be sitting down for dinner in no time!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 200 grams Rice Noodles
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 400 grams Beef Mince Or Beef Strips
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice wedges to serve
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 cup Basil Leaves
- 2 Tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 Red Onion halved, cut into thin wedges
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Soak rice noodles in boiling water in a heatproof bowl for 5 minutes.
- Stir to separate noodles. Drain. Rinse under cold water; drain again.
- Set noodles aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium frying pan over moderately high heat, add mince; cook, stirring to break up any lumps, for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Whisk lime juice,sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and sesame oil in a large bowl. Add noodles, mince, herbs, tomato and onion; toss to combine.
- Serve with lime wedges