Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion, garlic and capsicum until tender.
- Add the mince and cook until well browned.
- Add the tomato paste, the kidney beans (drained) and a small splash of water to moisten. Simmer for five minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a cake tin or springform pan, place one tortilla on the base, spoon the mince mixture over the top, sprinkle with a small amount of cheese, keep repeating until you finish with a tortilla on top.
- Sprinkle with more cheese and bake in the oven 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salad and sour cream.