Beef Tortilla Stack tastes so good! Aaand with this recipe you can even make and use your own home made tortillas. Homemade always tastes the best!! Beef Tortillas stacks work best for dinner. This is like a lasange but it uses…
Beef Tortilla Stack tastes so good!
Aaand with this recipe you can even make and use your own home made tortillas. Homemade always tastes the best!! Beef Tortillas stacks work best for dinner. This is like a lasange but it uses tortilla’s instead of pasta sheets. And you know – you wouldn’t know the difference when you taste it! In fact I like tortilla’s much better than pasta sheets.
You can make Beef Tortilla Stack in a cake tin, preferably a springform tin so that you can get it out easily. Serve Beef Tortilla Stack with some salad, some sour cream and a sprinkling of freshly chopped basil!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 5 Large Tortillas Or Wraps
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Red Capsicum 150 grams
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 and 3/4 cup Kidney Beans
- 1 Cheese 1 cup, grated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion, garlic and capsicum until tender.
- Add the mince and cook until well browned.
- Add the tomato paste, the kidney beans (drained) and a small splash of water to moisten. Simmer for five minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a cake tin or springform pan, place one tortilla on the base, spoon the mince mixture over the top, sprinkle with a small amount of cheese, keep repeating until you finish with a tortilla on top.
- Sprinkle with more cheese and bake in the oven 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salad and sour cream.
- Lasagna Recipes
- Lasagna Recipes