Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Icing sugar
- Mixed berries
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 2 cups Icing Sugar
- 3/4 cup Self Raising Flour
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 150 grams Butter
- 100 grams Mixed Berries
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg whites just to break them up.
- Add the butter, icing sugar, almond meal, flour and salt, whisking until combined.
- Pour the batter into mould, until it is ¾ full.
- Top each one with a few berries.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (if using a mini muffin pan), until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from moulds.