Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Icing sugar
- Mixed berries
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg whites just to break them up.
- Add the butter, icing sugar, almond meal, flour and salt, whisking until combined.
- Pour the batter into mould, until it is ¾ full.
- Top each one with a few berries.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (if using a mini muffin pan), until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from moulds.