This Berry & Muesli Parfaits recipe is a winner in my house because it can double as breakfast, a snack or dessert…. You can use any fruit in season that you like! Omit the sugar if eating it for breakfast!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Orange Zest
- In a medium bowl combine the berries (save some aside for garnish), brown and white sugars.
- Mix well and stand until the sugars dissolve and the berries start to release their juices (about 20 minutes).
- In a small bowl combine the yoghurt, sour cream and orange zest.
- Spoon on third of the berry mixture into four parfait glasses, top each with two tablespoons of the yoghurt mixture, and the same with the toasted muesli.
- Keep layering until the glasses are full - end on a yoghurt topping.
- Decorate the tops with the remaining berries and serve immediately.