We used Lisa and safe to say I was less then happy with the service I received. Initially she was very prompt with her replies via email and was very understanding and compassionate over the phone. I was hesitant to go with Lisa as she has barely any “real” reviews online and none on her Facebook like other consultants I looked at. But she had been recommended threw a few friends of friends. Everything was good till we got the sleep plan then her communication went down hill. Not once did she ever reply to my first email, i always had to send a second email before I would get a response and a lot of the time she never answered my questions in the first email. I had to ring a couple of times and she said she would call me back but a week later I still hadnt heard anything, this is when I started to lose my faith in her and the plan. I emailed again and to this day never got a response. I gave up and went down the avenue of sleep school. She seemed great till she had our money.
Jody Allen Founder/Chief Content Editor
Jody is the founder and essence of Stay at Home Mum. An insatiable appetite for reading from a very young age had Jody harbouring dreams of being a published author since primary school. That deep seeded need to write found its way to the public eye in 2011 with the launch of SAHM. Fast forward 4 years and a few thousand articles Jody has fulfilled her dream of being published in print. With the 2014 launch of Once a Month Cooking and 2015’s Live Well on Less, thanks to Penguin Random House, Jody shows no signs of slowing down. The master of true native content, Jody lives and experiences first hand every word of advertorial she pens.
Mum to two magnificent boys and wife to her beloved Brendan; Jody’s voice is a sure fire winner when you need to talk to Mums.
Whether it’s your dad, your husband, or your brother, no man can say no to these cakes even if they claim they are not into sweets!
Because, come on! Look at the cuteness level of these desserts! One simply cannot not have it at the birthday buffet. Here are 36 awesome birthday cake ideas for men.
1. Because he can have his (burger) cake and eat it too.
2. Perfect for an outdoor barbecue party!
3. This is awesome! But better prepare a ‘real’ pizza too, just in case!
4. Who would have thought a cake can look as dapper as this?
5. Imagine your dad serving this to the guests, asking, “Who wants the burnt one?”.
6. No one can pull off a poker face after seeing this!
7. How “dad” can this cake get?
8. Adorable! Don’t worry, dad. If anything, this cake might just up your macho points.
9. This is so perfect for the crossword-loving, newspaper-reading, coffee-sipping grandpa!
10. A black chocolate cake – this is the very definition of elegance!
11. Who said rainbow cakes are too girly? This polo stack begs to differ!
12. Technically a classic chocolate cake, but there’s nothing ordinary about it!
13. Good old Black Forest Cake will always have your back – like your dad.
14. How about a birthday party cake for nostalgia’s sake?
15. Are you kidding me? Nothing beats a peanut butter + chocolate combo.
16. Even if he can’t hurt a fly, your man is the Dark Knight on his special day.
17. For the ultimate Star Wars fan, nothing beats an edible R2D2!
18. If your dad has a closet full of bow ties and suspenders, you must get him this!
19. If you can’t afford to give him a gold Rolex on his birthday, this would be a good alternative. *wink*
20. We just can’t get enough of playing cards, can we?
The Grog Lover
21. To be honest? I had never imagined fawning over a beer-themed cake – but this is just too cute.
22. I imagine this ice bucket will be a big hit among his friends!
23. If subtlety is not one of your – or his – stronger suits, go for this!
24. Plus points for the salted pretzels on the side!
25. And even more plus points for the real bottles of Jack Daniels!
The Sports Enthusiast
26. I bet good money this will be the sweetest golf game he’ll ever play.
27. For any guy whose feet can never be too far from the sea.
28. This fishing-themed cake is really artistic and sorta creepy at the same time. Perfect, I guess?
29. Cake on fire for a big bike rider!
The Music Lover
30. For your musician brother, nothing but this cake to rock his birthday.
31. Numbers aren’t everything but you gotta admit this cake is something!
32. This cake works for all gentlemen of any age.
33. The touching dedication at the bottom makes the cake a lot more special.
34. This colourful 80s cake is all kinds of awesome! But feel free to customise it according to your man’s preferred “decade”.
35. No other cake for the ultimate James Bond fan!
36. Finally, this race car-themed cake will take him on a good ride down memory lane.
Have you chosen a favourite among these birthday cake ideas for men?