You can find us quite often making mug cakes for a cheeky dessert, but we love this Blueberry Muffin in a mug more because you can have it for breakfast.
Yep, a breakfast mug cake, which we’re calling a muffin just so we don’t feel as guilty haha! This little treat is absolutely filled with delicious berry and vanilla flavours, and is a wonderful addition to anybody’s day, morning or afternoon!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder just a pinch
- 2 2/3 tbsp Milk
- 1 1/3 tbsp Butter melted and cool
- 1/3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp Blueberries
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, sugar and baking powder until totally combined.
- To this whisk in the milk, butter and vanilla extract, ensuring resulting batter is smooth.
- Stir through the blueberries (you can add more but cake will take longer to cook), and pour into a large microwave-safe mug.
- Microwave on high for 1.5-2 minutes, or more depending on how you like your mug cakes. Allow to cool before serving.