Simple Bran Muffins
Simple Bran Muffins are healthy, filling and good for you! Have a treat that tastes naughty, but is a healthy alternative.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup All Bran
- 1 cup Water boiling
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar, Brown
- 3 3/4 cups Flour (Plain)
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 1 small Pinch Of Salt
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 cup Sultanas
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Soak All Bran in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Beat oil and sugars together in a bowl.
- Add bran and water to bowl and mix well.
- Lightly beat eggs and milk together in a small jug or bowl.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; then add to mixture with milk alternating to the oil mixture until just combined (don't over mix).
- Fold sultanas through and spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.