Need a fast breakfast on the go? Make a batch of these Breakfast Muffins in advance!! They freeze beautifully so you will always have a decent start to the day!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 3/4 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 1 1/2 cups Low Fat Muesli
- 80 grams Low Fat Olive Oil Spread
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Red Apples peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp Honey
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- To make breakfast muffins first preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin tin well with canola oil spray.
- Sift the flour and cinnamon together in a bowl and add the caster sugar and the muesli.
- In a separate bowl mix together the olive oil spread, yoghurt and eggs.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients slowly with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Add the grated apple. Pour into the prepared tin and drizzle the honey over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes and cool on a wire rack.