Broccoli and Beet Puree is full of goodness for your little ones! It is an easy way to introduce solids into your baby’s diet. This recipe will give nutrition to your little angels while introducing plenty of different flavours to help develop their sense of taste.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 cup Silverbeet chopped
- 1/2 cup Peas
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Arrange the broccoli and silverbeet on the steamer, recover and steam for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add together the peas, spinach and garlic. Continue to steam for 5 minutes or more. Make sure that the veggies are tender. Remove it from the steamer and reserve 1/2 cup of the hot water.
- In a blender, place the veggies, hot water, and lemon juice. Hold down the lid of the blender with a folded kitchen towel and carefully start the blender, using a few quick pulses to get the vegetables moving before leaving it on to puree.
- Set aside to cool before serving.