Broccoli and Garlic Quesadillas
We always try to eat healthy everyday and really — it is a struggle! So we try to come up with healthy AND delicious ways to enjoy our meals. If you like, it is easy to make this Broccoli and Garlic Quesadillas into a jaffle too! Just transfer the mixture to your jaffle maker and substitute the tortillas to bread – try and use wholegrain or multigrain bread!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tortillas
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Tasty Cheddar
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- 1/2 Lemon
- Salt And Pepper to taste
- Sauté broccoli, garlic and a tbsp of olive oil in a pan for five minutes.. just until the broccoli becomes tender.
- Mash the avocado, add some salt and a squeeze of lemon into a bowl and mix.
- Spread just enough of the mix on the bottom of the Tortillas.
- Add some sautéd broccoli on top, some dill, some cheese and place another wrap on top.
- Put into the sandwich press for a couple of minutes or until it turns a little brown.
- Remove from the sandwich press and cut into four.