Broccoli and Garlic Quesadillas We always try to eat healthy everyday and really — it is a struggle! So we try to come up with healthy AND delicious ways to enjoy our meals. If you like, it is easy to make…
Broccoli and Garlic Quesadillas
We always try to eat healthy everyday and really — it is a struggle! So we try to come up with healthy AND delicious ways to enjoy our meals. If you like, it is easy to make this Broccoli and Garlic Quesadillas into a jaffle too! Just transfer the mixture to your jaffle maker and substitute the tortillas to bread – try and use wholegrain or multigrain bread!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tortillas
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Tasty Cheddar
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- 1/2 Lemon
- Salt And Pepper to taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Sauté broccoli, garlic and a tbsp of olive oil in a pan for five minutes.. just until the broccoli becomes tender.
- Mash the avocado, add some salt and a squeeze of lemon into a bowl and mix.
- Spread just enough of the mix on the bottom of the Tortillas.
- Add some sautéd broccoli on top, some dill, some cheese and place another wrap on top.
- Put into the sandwich press for a couple of minutes or until it turns a little brown.
- Remove from the sandwich press and cut into four.