A dozen bacon and egg muffins in 15 minutes… hello house full of visitors for breakfast!
I know I can make bacon and egg muffins easily enough but I must admit egg rings are not my friends nor are they easy to clean.
Enter the muffin tray solution!
It’s the perfect shape. The eggs are done without any fuss while you toast the muffins and cook the bacon.
You will be sitting down together enjoying your visitors’ company and hopefully washing them down with a little champagne if it’s a special occasion or even quickly (without champagne) feed a hoard of kids after a school holiday sleepover.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- English muffins
- Shortcut bacon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with oil. Crack eggs into muffin tin.
- Bake eggs in oven for 15 minutes. Cook bacon and toast muffins while eggs are cooking.
- Heat frypan over high and cook bacon for 3 - 4 minutes each side. You may need to do two batches or use a large electric frypan.
- While the bacon is cooking, toast your muffins. Butter and sauce them and set aside.
- Remove eggs from oven and loosen with a spatula and place onto toasted muffin with bacon, a slice of cheese and sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!