Want to make enough Savoury Muffins to last two school kids a whole month for less than 17c per muffin?
This recipe makes 60 muffins.
Great for breakfast on the run, too!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Muffin cases are perfect for this recipe as it does have a tendency to 'stick' (and makes them more portable).
- Sift the flours and salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre. In a separate bowl combine the egg and milk and combine well.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour the liquid in slowly, using a whisk to bring the batter mixture together without over working the mixture.
- Add the grated vegetables and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Mixture should be sticky.
- Spoon into the muffin cases so they are 3/4 full and top with a pinch of cheese on each muffin.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.