Cabbage Pancakes These Cabbage Pancakes are different than your normal pancakes. Cabbage Pancakes are so tasty the kids won’t even know that they are good for them. Everyone wins! And they taste AMAZING!
These Cabbage Pancakes are different than your normal pancakes. Cabbage Pancakes are so tasty the kids won’t even know that they are good for them. Everyone wins!
And they taste AMAZING!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Spring Onions thinly sliced, extra for serving
- 150 grams Chinese Cabbage shredded
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Red Chili long,sliced
- 1 Handful Bean Sprouts
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Combine eggs, cabbage, flour, milk, onion and 1/2 cup water in a bowl to make a thin batter.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat.
- Add a quarter of the batter to pan, spreading evenly with a spoon.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until golden underneath.
- Turn; cook for 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Transfer to a heatproof plate.
- Repeat to make four pancakes in total.
- Top with extra onion, bean sprouts and chilli