Chicken Burgers are HOT HOT HOT burgers are certainly not for kids! But they have amazing flavours that just burst in your mouth! I served these on wholemeal rolls with some Swiss cheese, home grown tomato, cucumber and lettuce with a…
Chicken Burgers are HOT HOT HOT burgers are certainly not for kids! But they have amazing flavours that just burst in your mouth! I served these on wholemeal rolls with some Swiss cheese, home grown tomato, cucumber and lettuce with a dash of sweet chilli sauce! Gourmet!
Any orders made through the Stay at Home Mum shop for the month of September (that need posting!) will receive a sachet or two of McCormick’s new range – so you can try them for yourselves! Nom nom nom…..
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 sachet McCormick Sweet Cajun Chicken recipe base
- 1 egg
- flour to coat
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 500 grams Chicken Mince
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander chopped
- 2 Shallots finely chopped
- 1 Sachet McCormick Sweet Cajun Chicken Recipe Base
- 1 Egg
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the flour (it helps to do this with your hands!).
- Form hamburger sized patties and roll in flour.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before pan frying for 10 - 12 minutes with a good dose of olive oil or macadamia oil until cooked through.
- Serve on your roll of choice with fresh salad!