Chicken Burgers are HOT HOT HOT burgers are certainly not for kids! But they have amazing flavours that just burst in your mouth! I served these on wholemeal rolls with some Swiss cheese, home grown tomato, cucumber and lettuce with a dash of sweet chilli sauce! Gourmet!
Any orders made through the Stay at Home Mum shop for the month of September (that need posting!) will receive a sachet or two of McCormick’s new range – so you can try them for yourselves! Nom nom nom…..
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 sachet McCormick Sweet Cajun Chicken recipe base
- 1 egg
- flour to coat
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 500 grams Chicken Mince
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander chopped
- 2 Shallots finely chopped
- 1 Sachet McCormick Sweet Cajun Chicken Recipe Base
- 1 Egg
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the flour (it helps to do this with your hands!).
- Form hamburger sized patties and roll in flour.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before pan frying for 10 - 12 minutes with a good dose of olive oil or macadamia oil until cooked through.
- Serve on your roll of choice with fresh salad!