Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3/4 cup Sugar, Raw
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/3 cup Popping Corn Kernel
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the popping corn and cover tightly.
- Shake the pan occassionally so the kernels don't burn. Kernels should start popping after two to three minutes - when they are finished popping - transfer to a large bowl (careful they don't burn!!).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In the same saucepan (wipe residue oil out gently and carefully) mix together the honey, sugar and butter for five minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to the boil then simmer without stirring for approximately 6 minutes or until the syrup is caramelised and coloured.
- Stir the corn into the syrup and coat well. Then spread the mixture onto the prepared baking tray and cool for 1/2 hour or until set.
- Break into bite size pieces and serve.