Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the popping corn and cover tightly.
- Shake the pan occassionally so the kernels don't burn. Kernels should start popping after two to three minutes - when they are finished popping - transfer to a large bowl (careful they don't burn!!).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In the same saucepan (wipe residue oil out gently and carefully) mix together the honey, sugar and butter for five minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to the boil then simmer without stirring for approximately 6 minutes or until the syrup is caramelised and coloured.
- Stir the corn into the syrup and coat well. Then spread the mixture onto the prepared baking tray and cool for 1/2 hour or until set.
- Break into bite size pieces and serve.