Sweet muffins are great, but when you need a cheese hit you can’t get much better than these Cheesy Spinach Cauliflower Muffins.
They’re packed with cauliflower goodness, and are perfect for school lunches, after-school snacks, or anytime you want something to munch on.
You will need a food processor to put these together, as the cauliflower will need to be finely pulsed.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, or 180 if fan forced. Prepare a 12-hold muffin pan by lining it with paper cases.
- Place the cauliflower florets in the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour and nutmeg. In a jug, whisk together the oil, milk and eggs. Pour this wet mixture over the flour and stir until just combined. Be cautious of over mixing.
- Add the finely chopped cauliflower, 1 cup of the cheese, the spinach and the spring onions. Stir to combine.
- Spoon this mixture into the prepared cases, and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a rack to cool, and serve warm or at room temperature. If you refrigerate, warm slightly prior to eating.