I love a good and chewy Cheesy Garlic Bread when I’m having soup.
It’s probably the best comfort food combo when it’s cold or on a rainy day.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Loaf Of French Bread
- 1 Butter
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 1 cup Mozarella Cheese
- 5 Garlic Cloves
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a small bowl place the butter and peel, then mince 5 cloves of garlic.
- Melt the butter and garlic in the microwave. Set aside and let it cool.
- Slice the bread in half, place the two halves side by side with inner part exposed and put the melted butter on the inner part of the bread.
- Wrap the bread in foil and bake at 200 degrees C for 7 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool. While waiting, grate the cheese.
- Add the grated cheese on top of the bread and bake again for 10-12 minutes.
- Eat while hot and pair with soup or pasta!