Chewy White Chocolate and Macadamia Biscuits
With a soft and chewy centre, these Chewy White Chocolate and Macadamia Biscuits rival those that you get at Subway (which I adore…..)… They won’t last long!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Line two large baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Beat together the softened butter and brown sugar until thick. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix through.
- Sift together the plain flour, self-raising flour and salt.
- Fold in the flour into the butter mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate buds and macadamia nuts.
- Roll into 2cm balls, place a maximum of 12 on the baking tray, and use a fork or similar to 'press' the biscuit until flattened.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until just golden. Allow the cookies to cool on the tray.