Chicken and Apple Croquettes are a great recipe for the kids to make and eat – especially over the school holidays! Unlike store-bought sausages that are too salty and too fatty, this recipe is not only delicious but also full of nourishing ingredients like chicken, apple, and cheese!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Broad Oak Farms Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1/2 medium Apple cored and peeled
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs for coating
- 2 tbsp Westacre Shredded Parmesan Cheese 250G
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 Or 1/2 Cup Of The Olive Tree Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil for frying
- Add chicken, apple, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley to a food processor.
- Process until all ingredients are finely minced and mixed.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into small sausages (about 1cm thick and 4cm long). Mixture will be very sticky.
- Refrigerate on a plate for an hour.
- Roll chilled sausages in breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry or oven bake until golden.