Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Dry Penne Pasta (250 Grams)
- 30 grams Butter
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Thighs thinly sliced
- 1 Baby Swiss Brown Mushrooms (200 Grams) cut into quarters
- 1 small Handful Of Parsley finely chopped
- 50 grams Dry Breadcrumbs
- 2 Pouches Mushroom Sauce By Manu (150 Grams)
- 1 cup Tasty Cheese (200 Grams) grated
- 1 Olive Oil (80ml)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water for 7-8 minutes or until al dente. Drain well and set to one side.
- Preheat oven to 200°C with the grill on.
- Heat a wok or frying pan over a high heat. Pour in half the oil and when hot, add the chicken thighs. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is taking on a little bit of colour and not quite cooked through. Transfer to a bowl and return the pan to the heat.
- Add remaining olive oil and when hot, add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 minutes, add butter half way through, and stir occasionally, until the butter is melted and mushrooms are golden.
- Return the chicken to the pan, turn off the heat, add the sauce and gently mix. Stir in parsley, add pasta and mix to combine.
- Pour into a 6 cup capacity oven dish, sprinkle over bread crumbs and scatter over cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bubbling and the cheese is melted and golden. Spoon into serving bowls. Bon appetite!