Chicken and Vegetable Sausage Rolls are a twist on the normal Sausage Rolls that everyone knows.
Yummy finger foods nice and easy for entertaining!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Chicken Mince
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 Puff Pastry sheets
- 1 Cup Wholemeal Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Brown Onion grated
- 2 tbsp Parsley chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Spinach chopped finely (optional)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except for an egg and the pastry.
- Mix until really well combined.
- Make a line of filling down the middle of the Puff Pastry and roll up.
- Slice the sausage rolls on an angle and use a pastry brush to moisten the tops with the remaining beaten egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.