Chicken and Vegetable Sausage Rolls are a twist on the normal Sausage Rolls that everyone knows.
Yummy finger foods nice and easy for entertaining!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except for an egg and the pastry.
- Mix until really well combined.
- Make a line of filling down the middle of the Puff Pastry and roll up.
- Slice the sausage rolls on an angle and use a pastry brush to moisten the tops with the remaining beaten egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.