Chicken and Vegetable Sausage Rolls are a twist on the normal Sausage Rolls that everyone knows.
Normal Sausage Rolls are delicious – but I think these Chicken and Vegetable Sausage Rolls are so much yummier. When you cook with chicken mince, it really absorbs all the flavours that it is cooked with – and this is also a great way to sneak vegetables into little kids diets.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Chicken Mince
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 Puff Pastry sheets
- 1 Cup Wholemeal Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Brown Onion grated
- 2 tbsp Parsley chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Spinach chopped finely (optional)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except for an egg and the pastry.
- Mix until really well combined.
- Make a line of filling down the middle of the Puff Pastry and roll up.
- Slice the sausage rolls on an angle and use a pastry brush to moisten the tops with the remaining beaten egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.