Sneak a few greens into the kids while bribing them with these yummy Chicken Broccoli Nuggets! They’ll love ’em!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Chicken Mince
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1 medium Egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 3 Bacon Rashes fat trimmed
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Oil for frying
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place broccoli, bacon, almond meal, garlic salt and chicken mince in food processor and blend until broccoli and bacon are in small pieces. You can continue to blend if you want them really camouflaged.
- Lightly beat egg in small bowl, in separate bowl pour panka crumbs. Roll chicken mixture into balls then flatten slightly. Dip in egg then roll in panka crumbs and set aside on a lined baking tray. Repeat until all mix is used.
- Fry pan - heat oil over high heat then reduce to medium, place 4-6 nuggets in frypan at a time turning after 1-2 minutes when golden brown. Then cook other side for a further 1-2 minutes. Remove from oil and set aside on paper towel. Repeat until all nuggets are cooked.
- Deep Fryer - once oil has reached temperature (190 degrees) place 5-6 nuggets in the basket and cook for 60-90 seconds until golden brown. Remove from oil and set aside on paper towel. Repeat until all nuggets are cooked.