Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Line a baking dish (ceramic or metal) with alfoil and grease slightly.
- Mix chicken mince, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, parmesan cheese, garlic, egg and lemon zest in a bowl and shape into balls.
- Place onto alfoil in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of your pasta sauce and a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix and brush over each ball.
- Bake, covered with alfoil for 15 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the oil and pasta sauce together and cover the balls in the rest of the sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and pop back in the oven for 5 - 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve over spaghetti with some crusty bread!