Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Mince (500 Grams)
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 100 grams Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Zucchini grated
- 1/2 Brown Onion grated
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (get right in there and use your hands!).
- Shape into balls and lightly flatten each rissole.
- Spray a hot frying pan with canola oil and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook chicken rissoles for five minutes on each side or until cooked through.