Easy Chicken Satay Sticks
I love the combination of peanut butter and chicken. So a easy satay chicken had me at hello. This dish is perfect for a summer BBQ snack to keep the crowd at bay or for an easy dinner for family served with rice and vegetables. Plus any food served on a stick is good with kids!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Vitasoy Coconut Milk - unsweetened
- 500 grams Chicken Tenderloins
- 200 ml Vitasoy Coconut Milk - Unsweetened
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Sweet Soy
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Heat a saucepan over medium to low heat, add all ingredients except for chicken.
- Stir satay sauce until smooth and blended to together well, 3-4 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Thread chicken tenderloins onto skewers and set aside into baking dish.
- Pour satay sauce over baking dish, cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Remove cling wrap and bake for 40 minutes.