Okay, this is actually my signature sauce, and it goes beautifully over baked or grilled chicken pieces.
I guarantee you that this Chicken Supreme Sauce recipe will impress you and you will enjoy eating this one. You’ll definitely ask for more.This truly is one of the sauces that will not fail.
This is very easy to make. In less than 30 minutes, you’re done. Ready to eat.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 200 grams Mushrooms chopped
- 125 grams Philadelphia Cheese
- 200 grams Bacon (diced)
- 1 White Wine (100ml)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the bacon and mushrooms and cook until starting to crisp.
- Add the white wine and turn off the heat.
- Cut the Philadelphia cheese into small pieces and stir through the still hot mixture. If the mixture is too thick, add a splash of milk until you get a nice thick sauce.
- Spoon over some cooked chicken pieces.